Distinctive Landscapes -
1) Name the most powerful source of erosion in deserts
2) Describe methods by which wind transports materials in the desert
3) Describe landforms formed by wind erosion and wind deposition
4) Describe landforms formed by water action in deserts
||In this unit, you will study the unique landforms
associated with deserts and the processes that formed them.
Read part of Chapter 13
(p.268-272) in Planet Earth: A Physical Geography and
complete the Assignment below.
1) Download the following assignment:
Insert your answers after each question.
E-mail your completed work to your instructor as a document attachment.
This assignment is worth 10 marks.
button on the Action menu to proceed.